Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Okay, so I realize I haven't posted anything in awhile, but i would just like to let you all know that i haven't been busy or anything, I just forgot. So with that out of the way, I would just like to get something out. You know those shirts that say "I Survived the Tower of Terroor?" Big f *** in deal. Pardon my French. (I never understood that phrase) But really, I think I should make shirts that say "I Survived a Cranky Sophie." I mean the so called "Tower of Terror" is a computerized ride at DISNEYLAND!!! It is controlled and COMPLETELY SAFE. There is nothing controlled or safe about Sophie when she's got her, so speak, "panties in a bunch." See, that phrase I understand. If my undergarments were in a substantially sized wad, and seized between my but cheeks, I have a feeling i would be quite irritable. You want to know when Sophie's at her worst ? I'll tell you. Sophie likes to drink these Starbucks brand bottled coffe's in the morning. I am nice enough to go downstair where we keep them, and get her one every morning. However, sometime it get rather chilly in the garage and one or two of the coffees will freeze. So, one morning, without realizing it, I accidentally brought her up a frozen one. Well, in few, words .... She flipped out. "WHY WOULD YOU GET ME A FROZEN ONE ?? "" WHY CAN'T YOU JUST PAY ATTENTION "Oh, and then, it was all of a sudden a conspiracy." I'LL BET YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE!! "DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY???" Maybe I should make a Tshirst that says, "I Survived a Cranky Sophie With a Frozen Bottle of Starbucks bBrand Mocha Latte" Nah, I think thats a little wordy.

No comments:

Post a Comment