Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just so you all know, I am completely aware that most of the words i type are typos. TThis iis ssiimmppllyy becaouse i aamm laxy aNd chOose to profrad noting. Haha, except for that last part, that i did just to be *smiles cutely*. While I'm on the subject of cute smiles, I would just like to say that I feel really sorry for people with dimples. Because, no matter how old you are, and how much stubble is on your face, as soon as you smile, and those two pinpoints on your cheeks dart in, you look like you're eight years old. You know who I feel even worse for though? People with only one dimple, cause then your just a freak. (No offense to people with one dimple)You know, I hate when people say "no offense", especially when they clearly mean to offend you. For example, "Your sister is just so much better than you at everything except for interacting with other people outside the debate community"..."no offense" How am I supposed to not take offense to that? This is just incredibly offending. If you didnt mean to offend me, why did you say it? Oh,and Sophie, you're a poop. No offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment