Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Fashion Sense. Some have it, some don't. Luckily enough for me, I grew up with two sisters. I am not claiming to be a fashionista (whatever that is) all I am saying is that I know my way around an outfit. I do not succumb to the stereotype that all girls are fashionable. However, I do believe that all girls have a ridiculously keen fashion sense. For example, Sophie wore sweatpants and tshirts until like, 5th grade or 6th grade. Now that my sister Sam has converted her, and tapped into her fashion sense, she is ridiculous. She wears THE most exotic pants and coats. While on the subject of clothing, I would just like to say that the women in our house have become far to obsessed with my boxers. Let me clarify. In 6th grade I made the conversion from tighty whities to boxers (a very manly right of passage). Ever since, My sisters AND MOTHER have very much enjoyed picking out wacky boxers for me to wear. I now have boxers with penguins and boxers with abomoninimonoable snowmen with boom boxes. Guess what I got from my sister for Christmas? BOXERS.

1 comment:

  1. I think you need a pair of someone in Alaska Loves me boxers.

    ReplyDelete